Cloud like rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cloud like rpg

Stud Version- Their is an king horse Zelot, and he rules all the mares, but last year was an different story. You were born from an small mare, unlike her you were big. She became pregnant when an group of bachelors came and read rest in anoucments!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The lost mare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admen-wild one
New Born
New Born
Admen-wild one

The lost mare Empty
PostSubject: The lost mare   The lost mare Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:01 am

Clare~
I walked around lost and scared. Right now I needed someone to comfort me. I had just lost my herd. I was so confused. I had been with them all my life. I was three now and man am I a chicken,"Hello!? Anybody there?"I call out while walking forward. "Any body?" I felt fear rush through me sending shivers down my spine. I looked around walking.

(Brain fart! LOLZ! Smile )

The lost mare 3166721-Things_To_Do-Sheridan
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

The lost mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost mare   The lost mare Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:39 am

Zaroc walked around till he found an mare. "What's an fine mare doing alone?" He asked

(I am p00ped. I'm about to fall asleep. The wild horse videos got me addicted to them like cocaine lol)
Back to top Go down
https://elementalwar.board-directory.net
Admen-wild one
New Born
New Born
Admen-wild one

The lost mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost mare   The lost mare Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:44 am

"I-I'm lost....I woke up and my herd was gone...Dad,mom,every one....I don't know what happened." I said and approach you.Fear was in my eyes,"I-I never been with out them before." I was stuttering with fear.

(Lol! You must like them. Which ones you watching? I'm wide awake....which is unusual for a human I think when it's this hower! Smile )
Back to top Go down
Admen-wild one
New Born
New Born
Admen-wild one

The lost mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost mare   The lost mare Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:54 am

(Ok I take that back case now I'm yawning and keep falling a bit side ways. Smile LOL! Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The lost mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost mare   The lost mare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lost mare
Page 1 of 1