Cloud like rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cloud like rpg

Stud Version- Their is an king horse Zelot, and he rules all the mares, but last year was an different story. You were born from an small mare, unlike her you were big. She became pregnant when an group of bachelors came and read rest in anoucments!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules for all :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rules for all :D Empty
PostSubject: Rules for all :D   Rules for all :D Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:05 pm

Breaking an rule will result in an warning. 3 warnings means an temporary ban, get 3 more warnings and your account is banned.

~Keep the site PG-13 and under.
~No sexually graphic post.
~Don't get too graphic about fighting and writing about your injuries.
~No cursing. Hell may be used if its talking about an place
~Be nice to other players.
~No power playing. Power playing is where you make the other player's horse do something. i.e you kicked the horse in the head killing it. If your horse is doing anything that you didn't do, then its power playing.
~When fighting, you aim to hit the other horse. i.e You aim to kick the horse in the leg, then aim to bite the horse's shoulder. Yes you can dodge, but you cannot dodge all attacks.
~No immortal horses. If your horse was hit then your horse must be affected. If your horse is fine and not affected by an hit after 3 post of fighting, then your horse is breaking the immortal rule(Unless you get admin permission)
~Be active with your horses. If you need to be reminded then put it on your signature. You can have all the horses you want, but you can't have inactive horses.
~Be active for all the topics you rp in. It is frustrating on the other side when you forget.
~Do not give/ask for any personal information.
~You may not troll. Trolling is where you sign up just to cause trouble.
~No spam. Spam stands for (S)tupid (P)ointless (A)nnoying (M)essages.
~If your talking to an player via post, you put OOC(out of character).
~Stick to your bio. If your horse changes personality drastically, you need to change it or you will be given an warning.

~Stallions may breed at 2 years
~Mares may breed at 3 years
~Stallions can own herds and lands
~Mares cannot own herds and cannot own lands(unless it says they can.)
~You must wait 1 day to breed.
~You must wait 1 day to breed again.
~Lead mare will be chosen by the stallion or with permission, they can decide or fight over it.
~The foal can age 1 year every day.
~Normal horses age 2 weeks to 3 weeks max. If your stud is leader and gets to the age around 10-15 years then it must suffer more injuries and not attack as much. Acting like an young stud when your horse is old is considered being immortal.
Back to top Go down
https://elementalwar.board-directory.net
Admen-wild one
New Born
New Born
Admen-wild one

PostSubject: Re: Rules for all :D   Rules for all :D Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:19 am

I like it but want to put some of my own-

*If you want to have a topic were you cuss YOU MUST put *Warning this topic may include cussing.*
*If you want to have sexually graphic post YOU MUST put *Warning this topic may include Graphic mating parts.*
BUT I will only warn you twice not to go to far with it! You may only do sexually graphic post if there is only you and 1 other player!

* If you want to do a topic with cussing and sexually graphic post you must put *Mature*

*BUT I MUST WARN YOU PM US 1ST ABOUT YOUR SEXUALLY GRAPHIC\CUSSING TOPIC AND IF APPROVED YOU MAY POST IT BUT IF NOT APPROVE YOU MAY NOT.

*IF ME OR SETP SAPP (ADMIN) CATCH YOU PUTTING ONE UP THAT IS NOT APPROVED OR ONE THAT NEATER OF US SAW YOU WILL BE ADAMANTLY TEMPORARY BAND! IF YOU DO IT AGING YOUR GONE!

*I only added these rules because I felt like giving more freedom to every one! Smile But breaking them will cause great punishment!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rules for all :D   Rules for all :D Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:24 am

okay, i guess...

Back to top Go down
https://elementalwar.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules for all :D   Rules for all :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules for all :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud like rpg :: Basics :: Rules-
Jump to: